Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Happy New Year all!
brand new year brand new start!

celebrated my new yr at arena country club w lots of alcohol.
really feels like puking now lur!
although it didn't turn out well, but I still enjoyed myself w baby, baby's family and friends!
I just love this kind of bond.
too bad my daddy and mummy are not into this, if not it will be PERFECT! ):
well I guess almost all pub have this kind of problems?
no big deal actually.

but I drank too much too fast I was super seh can!
just can't believe I still can persuade them not to drive w 4 police cars standing by beside ready to catch them.
hehe well I'm happy at least we are all fine!
what's most impt is all of us are safe, fine and happy!


anw, I'm here wishing you all a good year ahead and may the best shines on you with lots of love, happiness, joy, healthy and wealth!


p.s. so happy I've slimmed down! *jumps ard!*



goodnight all!

update me on how you spend your new yr yea!

love you peeps! xoxo

with loves,
jocelyn.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment