Sunday, January 2, 2011

imygg

i miss him so much that i pretend he's still alive.
-quoted from my sis's tweet.


oh gosh,
almost 7 mths have gone.
and i have not come to terms to accept the truth yet.
i really do miss you gong gong.
come visit me in my dreams alright?
cny is coming i do not want to go back msia and not able to see you.
i miss your voice telling us to wash our cutlery before using,
asking us to drink more water, etc.
life is so cruel.
why did god bring the good guys away and yet the baddies are still happily living in this world?
whenever i think of you, i would feel so empty in me.
gong gong, i really hope you are doing fine in the other world w shushu.
come to me, tell me tt, let me know tt you are happy, let me put all this down.
i do not have much photos of you for me to keep.
why didnt i take the initiative to take pics w you when you are ard?
i really regret so much.



life is really really so unpredictable.
i fear so much, seriously.
i dont knw when god will take away another love ones from me.



dear god,
i promise i will be good.
pls let all my love ones be safe and healthy!
put all e punishment on me.



with loves,
jocelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment