Sunday, January 9, 2011

Best School Attended Ever!





















Hello everyone!

Today i attended the best school ever!
POH HUAT SECONDARY REALLY ROCKS MY SOCKS!
hehehe, in case you didnt know, its not really a school. Its a uniform party organised by my dearest buddy from poly at his awesome ultra big hse and everyone has to wear their secondary school uniform! Everyone cant believe wgs uniform is sailormoon sia. HAHAHA they have been asking me where did i bought my uniform from. Oh my, i really love wgs uniform so cute ttm! Totally stand out from everyone!

What i love about "Poh Huat Secondary" are those people there, the awesome big house with a garden bigger than my hse, games, food and there is alcohol and the 'school hall' was transformed into dance floor! hehe had so much fun dancing ard with my lovely friends. Although i dont knw all there, but i really enjoyed at the end of it. And i got a really cute stationary set from the gift exchange!


Bro getting richer sia, the last time i went to his hse was like 2 yrs ago and its only 2 storey high. BUT now, its 4 storeys high with lift in his hse for goodness sake! He totally renovated his whole house oh gosh i really hope that im living there sia. I cant imagine the amount of maintenance and electicity his parents have to pay per month. haha but well, tts gonna be my dream too! prolly one day i will stay in those big big hse too!


Anyway, hope there is more partayes organised! Really love this kind of meetup w diff ppl!
be right back soon w more updates!
xoxo
jocelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment