Friday, January 28, 2011

CNY ROUND ROUND CORNER!

CNY is just few days away only!
Aren't you excited?

Im quite excited for all those gatherings but at the same time im afraid of facing e reality of not being able to see those that im nv able to see.
Yea, same old thing again and again and again.
But i just cant face the fact.
Pardon me, i need more time. (:

Anw went shopping at bugis w sis-es just now after work!
I felt like im e youngest sis tdy haha.
Everything paid by them! Weeeeeeee
Now my turn to leech them after they leeched me dry.
Feeling shiok haha.
Now our wardrobe is full again!
Mummylove is gg to nag again!!!!!!


hehe went to pay for air tics this morning and im gg on a holiday cum business trip with baby in March!
Suppose to be gg w baby's mum also but it falls on her bdae plus baby's sis is still studying and she fang xin bu xia.
hehe nice mum hur? If its mummylove she wont care all these if she wants to go haha!
I love how carefree mummylove is and also e freedom tt she gave me and sis-es.
Diff way of concerns but i believe all mum-s are the best on earth!
Anw, baby alr tot of our biz name and also came up with alot of advertising and marketing plans!
Hehe lucky to have such a biz-minded bf, i dont have to think of all these. (:
Well, shall keep you all in suspense first!
Now i need to do up a webpage and then learn from aunt at the same time on those shipping details!
Anybody wanna help?


Work is pretty stress up now with two more customers to handle!
Have been stressing myself so much to memorise and adapting to additional workload!
Now i really need to level up my multi-tasking skills.
And i really love colleagues deep deep haha love their jokes and everything!
IF increment is gd this yr, everything will be PERFECT!
now i cant wait for March to come!


On the other hand, i lost 6kgs within 2mths!
Hehe jumping ard im so happy!
BUT, my body is failing on me.
Im getting weaker and weaker, here pain there pain.
Thin ppl cannot be healthy one meh? Why thin natually will fall sick easily?!
DONT LIKE i need to build up my health with more samsui and chicken essence!



Having my nails appt tmr!
hehe haven decide which designs to do yet.
So excited cant wait for tmr!


After doing my nails and threading,
im all ready for CNY! (thou im not suppose to celebrate this yr, but oh well....)
HOW ABOUT YOU?? (:




xoxo,
jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment