Saturday, January 8, 2011

LIFE'S A FAILURE

My mood recently is like a roller coaster. I can be very happy at this moment, and angry/sad at the next moment. Sometimes i really wonder whats wrong w me. There isnt how i am in the past. Am i starting to take things for granted? Maybe not. And i really hate myself for being a cry baby.


I need to change my lifestlye totally. I need to earn more money, to save more, to invest more. Mummylove might be resigning soon, well i also dont want her to work in such an asshole company w such a 'niao' boss. I hope i can earn more, at least i can give her more 'pocket money' in case daddylove not able to get projects to work on. Sigh this is life. You can be worry-free now, but you will never know few months later you will be full of worries.

Kind of feel v disappointed when i see e pending 'issue'. I dont really get it and i dont understand why too. Is it because of mian zi or fear? And what is the fear actually? I made a step out, but i realised im alone, you are behind me. Keeping mum over this issue, dont wish to talk about it.


Anyway, i really had fun meeting up w my girls just now at waterfromt! Happy birthday dearest da jie da! May your wishes come true for you! xoxo
My girls are really the damn best things on earth. When im feeling low, their laughters and companion can really cheer me up! Whats life without them man! Love you girls!



I have so much so much i wanted to say, but i dont knw who to say to nor do i know how to start. Forget it, shall bury everything in me. I've changed actually, i no longer want to look for someone to pour my sorrows to, i prefer to keep to myself now.



All i need now is attention. Im so tired of giving attention to ppl. Maybe i need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment