Sunday, January 23, 2011

HAPPY ME!

Happy is me this few days!

i bought my samantha thavasa wallet already!
hehe so happy baby finally agreed to let me buy.
but im gonna be so so broke this month!
hopefully i wont overspend and then i can save more!


Have been visiting grandma and grandpa for 2 days a week consecutively.
Really loves grandma's cooking, got those ai xin taste hehe.
And then seeing grandpa getting better really warms my heart.
I guess grandpa needs our care and concern physically, not mentally.
So, im gg to visit him more often!
Found a doctor for him already, hoping the doctor will reply me fast!


Next up, i should be advancing my career in this company.
Not going to leave at the moment.
Have already promised boss that i will stay.
Well, that means my work load is going to increase tremendously!
Have already took over two more customers to take care of.
Its gonna be a heavy load to me now, having to juggle between three customers,
monitoring their stocks and rental, working with boss, taking over colleague's work,
and then with tuition!
Hopefully i can juggle my time well so that i wont have to do much OT.
Not to mention, boss is still gg to increase more!
Still hoping my increment this year will be equivalent to what im doing now.
If not, do not hesistate to leave for a better one?
Shall see how.
No more mental shock this year plssss.


Am also going to start on another new journey of my life,
which means im gg to be so so busy on weekdays with work and tuition,
and then weekends gonna be so busy with my own business!
Baby is v supportive of what i am gg to do,
and he is going to lend me some capital to start!
hehe well, i will definitely give in my 100% and break even at the shortest period!
But now, i have to plan out well and wait for the cheapest air tic,
if not its not worthy alr.
Still have to consult xiao yi for all the shipping and storage!
Gosh so much things to do and plan!
Hmmmm when will it be done?


And then,
today i went cny shopping with grandma, mummy, two aunts, sis-es, baby and baby's mum at those factories!
hehe i really enjoyed myself and seeing mummy and baby's mum click so well really makes me happy!
Totally like long lost friends and the best is they have the same character and likes!
Not forgetting today is the first day of our family's outing!
Sis suggested to have family's outing once a month and daddylove agreed!
Hehe he brought us for a seafood feast at Happy Kampong Seafood at Sembawang.
Thou the food was not so good compared to previous time and it was quite ex,
but we really really enjoyed ourselves eating and chatting as a family!
Loves my family lots! <3



Tomorrow is an off day for me!
Not gg to waste it so i wanna plan everything well.


Gf is in Phuket now!
hehe enjoy yourself my gf!
take care and come back safely!
xoxo



sat appt for my nails!
still thinking what designs to do.
hmmmm and i wanna learn how to do gel nails!
got so many nails deco at home now i wanna try it out myself!
gonna learn when i have the time!




hehe till then,
xoxo
jocelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment