Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Ready For CNY

hehe am prepared for CNY alr!
thou I'm nt supposed to celebrate but I believe gonggong also want us to enjoy right?

hair cut done, hair dyed, clothes bought, shoes bought, nails done and also cny goodies bought! hehe so happy this yr everything done nicely and also able to help grandma in the preparation of the food!

bought so much things and I can't believe I can resist the temptations to start wearing them.
so proud of myself hehe.



my lovely nails!


hearts and polka dots w 3D ribbon!


french gel overlay w crystals and ribbons!


am loving it! so princessy!


nails done by wgs senior, Gwen!
hehe v talented and experienced! visit her web for her rates and services or book your appt!
www.polish-perfect.blogspot.com
I did mine and sis's pedicure for
only $115!
uber cheap and worth it! <3


with loves,
jocelyn

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment