Friday, December 24, 2010

worries

I can never stop worrying for
my two sisters.
have been trying v hard to protect them from this cruel world which they have not seen before.
it actually hurts me to see them sad or cry.

all my hardworking, efforts and worries to keep them safe and sound from hurts out there is worthwhile when I see their smiles and their bubbly character.
a simple thank you or love you actually warms my heart and soul.
gives me more strength to do more for them.


but how long can I worry and protect them?
really hope tt both of them can learn to protect themselves in this cruel world because you will nv know who will be the next one stabbing you from behind.
hope tt they could become stronger to brave through all these obstacles tt they will be facing in their future.
gonna pray so hard for them tt they can become v successful and prove to all those ppl tt think they are nt up to the expectations.
fck off all these bunch of idiots, I believe in karma for all the things you did to them, you are gonna get back 100000000000 x of what you gave them!

not referring to anyone thou and no particular things happen.
v random thoughts.


k I hate this cruel world,
sometimes I wish someone is there to shield me from all this.




lucky to have such a supportive family. for all the obstacles coming our way, we are gg to face it tgt as a family!



"happiness is having to know you have a caring, loving and close-knit family to turn to when you have problems, even when you keep mum, they are always there for you."


xoxo



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment