Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas 2010

tmr is Christmas eve!
oh my I can still remember last yr present exchange in office,
it's just like a few mths ago only!

Christmas is a season of giving.
bought lots of presents for all my little kids.
well only for kids thou,
I'm gonna be so broke if I buy for everyone!
no presents but you will have all my sincere and bestest wish!

gfs are all gg genting on christmas day.
pls take care of yourselves my babes!
pray tt they will be safe and sound and back in sg!
enjoy my girls!

considering to change a new outlook for this boring site of mine.
well I neglect this site too much I guess not many ppl visit this site anymore.
hmms just all of a sudden I feel like gg back to days where I'm so active in blogging about my life and thinking!

all right will be back soon with my new yr resolution!


p.s. I miss waking up to see sweet notes in my phone. :x




my lovely mummy at cuzzie's wedding! thanks for all your love and care! love you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment