Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yr!

hehe see the amt of present under the xmas tree!

my grandma super cute leh! HAHA!



Merry Christmas everyone!



I had a wonderful christmas gathering this year with my dearest maternal family.
Patenal side grandma, boyboy and cuzzie joined us this yr too!
It was a great one i really enjoyed myself alot.
There are lots and lots of food and presents.
Well, only the kids benefited actually, they brough home tons of presents!
But still wanna thanks aunt and uncle for the presents and also aunt for giving baby one too although he did not turn up.
Love my cousins lots, we have all grown up, getting prettier and handsome.
Awww, i actually do miss our past where we will play tgt and everything.
Now as we grow up, i really hope we will have gatherings more often!
Gonna organise moreeeeee!


However, it was also a sad start of my christmas.
Grandpa told me he feels that he cant live over cny.
i felt so lost, so pain.
really do not want to go through this kind of pain of losing someone anymore.
really pray to all god pretty pretty pls let my grandpa live longer,
at least till he can see us all get married and settle down?
Im gonna visit him more often, acc him more talk to him more.
Hopefully w grandma's companion, he can make it through cny!
yes, i believe he can!
i love you tons grandpa and grandma!




Still thinking what should i do on christmas day.
hmmmm not many shopping centres are open.
dont feel like wasting this day!
My girls are leaving to genting in the morning!
Bon voyage my girls!
take care and becareful alright!
love you girls!




and bestie sms-ed me she got my present already!
yea! so mad happy can haha cant wait for 31st to meet up with her when she's back from europe!
hehe hopefully she can get those things i wanted.
love you babe!
hope you have a merry merry christmas in europe!
enjoy yourself!
xoxo




lastly,
hopes babylove loves his christmas present!
i know its a very expensive gift,
but money can earn back one right?
whats most impt is your health,
once health not there, no matter how much money you have also no use le.
dont worry about my financial, i still can cope for the time being.
awww but i wont be able to hit the target you gave me for this yr!
next yr k! i promise i will and can hit the target you gave!
hehe hopefully by then my stock can raise higherrrrrrrr!
but when is my dividend coming?



still thinking about my new yr resolution.
be back soon!








with loves,
jocelyn xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment