Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RANDOM-NESS

a sudden urge to blog.
its already the end of 2010!
gosh, time past too fast i did not manage to capture everything tt happens in my life.
now i wish 2011 will be good to me, pretty pls.

life is pretty lazy for me!
so lazy to do this so lazy to do tt,
even pouring a glass of water also lazy.
but i have a dream i want to fulfill!
i should really kick this habit.


actually today i realise that i am a perfectionist.
i want everything to be perfect and goes with what i want.
hmms but sometimes its really hard to do it.


and i miss clubbing all of a sudden!
i lost touch w clubs for super long alr!
its one year since i last went w gfs and boy!
oh my i think im getting older,
i no longer have the energy to go out shake.
even chilling at pub tires me.
i really need my night life back!


on a random note,
so many ppl ard me getting married!
i attended two weddings last sat!
it really tires me out to go for one wedding and then to another.
luckily one is lunch and the other one is dinner.
quite happy and touched to see distant cousin getting married,
and gosh i super love my sis-in-law's wedding gown!
hot pink with bling bling ribbons = my favourite combi!
i wonder when is my turn to walk into the room w my another half! hehe
kind of told mumsie my dream wedding tt day,
i want it black and with stairs!
awwww but mumsie is so against black wedding, so is baby and his mum!
i've seen black gown and its so pretty can!
k no black but at least got stairs?
anw, mumsie laughed at me saying i might be the last one to get married among my sis-es.
well, come to think about it, i think i really might be the last!

but on a side note, i have seen so many divorce case ard me too!
and most of them only married for 1-2 yrs.
it really freaks me out to see this actually.
is this the outcome of an early marriage?
looking at them, i kind of have phobia already.
well, i hope they can do well without their useless-asshole-husband!

hehe next up will be baby's sis and gff's wedding!
i cant wait actually and i love to attend weddings!
recalling days when i worked at wedding banquet at hilton,
envy how happy and sweet the couples are!
hehe but now i dont have to envy anymore!
i have a sweet and caring boy by my side!


the yr is coming to an end already!
i have not made up my mind if i should resign or not!
sigh boss has been so gd to me i really dont want to disappoint him.
the pay is no longer worth what im doing.
i think i can get even higher outside??



xmas is coming soon!
bestie is gg europe for her annual xmas trip and e rest of my gfs are gg genting!
awwwwww i really wish i can join them in the fun! *hint hint*
i really miss them loads man
should meet up with them before they go for their trip!
hehe and i really cant wait for my 21st presents to be back!
cant make up my mind thou.


batam this weekend with babylove and his classmates!
am gonna have hell loads of fun before the week starts again!
gonna give a miss to company annual dinner and i kind of feel bad.
nvm holiday is more important!
hopefully bonus is coming to me this week!




k v long post v random v loh soh.
goodnight!


"一个人再厉害,
一生只能留下一两句话.
人有生,有死,
家一代传一代,
心中只要有度量,
才能家和万事兴,
才能没有遗憾!"

-quoted from my aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment