Saturday, February 26, 2011

Love is in the air!

I'm at the fisherman village waiting for Andy to propose to Sofia!
hehe so excited wonder how isit like.
propose at the beachside like romantic huh w e seabreeze!
so cooling and love is in the air!


gosh so many pol getting married and ROM this yr!
I need to save so much for angbao!
acc gff to see wedding band tt day and Cartier is the love!
the price is comparable to those jewelry shop out there but the designs are really omg pretty!
went to other shops and I don't even want to take a look at their wedding bands.
oh my oh my now I feel like getting married too!
haha hint hint baby!
but well, it's just for the ring.
too young alr have to save more for my dream wedding!
hehe can't wait!


one more week to bkk!
can't wait can't wait!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment