Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines to all couples and not forgetting singles!
Who says V day is only for couples?
Singles can also gather tgt w their friends, friendship love!
Hehe, also wish tt they can find their other half soon!


Nth special this year for me and babylove.
Everything so expensive like purposely go tio tok by them.
Hehe postpone celebration next mth, gg BKK to celebrate!
shall save e money and spurge there!


anw, thank you baby for always standing by me this few yrs!
taking care of me and showering me w lots of love, care and concern.
I will nv forget e night where it's so cold and we only have one blanket,
and me waking up to see you curling up beside me while e blanket is on me.
really appreciate all those little little things you did for me,
buying vitamins to help build
up my health and etc.
may we stay en en ai ai like now for e rest of our lives and everyday shall be our v day!
love you tons!
xoxo


Enjoy your V day everybody!


with lots of love,
jocelyn.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: