Monday, November 30, 2009

SUDDEN URGE

i now have a sudde urge to cut my stupid hair.
a sudden urge to rebond my stupid hair.
but know what!
all this need money leh!
argh!

just got pay
and im like spending like nobody business.


short week was a great week!
supposedly xmas shopping with fion on thur,
but we ended up shopping for our own things!
haha we had a great day tt day shopping eat and chatting.
thanks lovelove for fetching me home!

and then expo with love on fri.
super lots of car like crazy ppl all go there.
i clever ok!
park at tampines train there.

then then night to st james with my dearest gfs and love~!
had fun because its our first time there!
left early and had supper at clementi.
epratathereisnicenicenicenicenicenicenice!


but then i slack my sat and sun away.
so sad hor.
super bad cramp,
super monday blueeesss tmr.
nghts!

No comments:

Post a Comment