Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SHORT WEEK!

im here to post because someone is coming to this site to see only e old post.
tsk tsk!
who is tt!
haha.


am so so clumsy this few weeks.
accidentally disfigured my face,
banging into my office tables,
hurt my fingers when i close the car door when i didnt realise my finger is thr,
and e worst is today!
was talking on the phone and i dont knw wtf is wrong with me,
i went to touch the iron w/o realising its burning hot!
i think im crazy.



nevertheless,
i enjoyed myself very much actually.
i took leave last week to spent a fuitful day with lovelove.
now i miss ikea so so much.
and then i had loads and loads of good food!
but e best is spending my whole day at home on sun.
it was halleluya shiok!


and my work is dying down too fast!
time at work is damn damn slowwwwwwwwww.
hope boss boss faster come back with more work for me.
xoxoxoxo.
yes i know im crazy.




and i had fun with dawnboy and xhxcakecake today!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment