Saturday, July 25, 2009

terrible week

this week is such a terrible week for me.
Have been sick for one week.
Cough and flu symptoms is making me so worried.
Im so gonna cough out my lungs.
Colleague says im gonna be a god soon.

Work is hectic for the first few days and quite relax for the next.

my day is so so not good on tue.
Alot of work, mistakes and cab uncle bringing me one round to cte.
Met up with e girls for mic ai bdae celebration.
Had nice jap food and cake.
But veery sad cant eat muchh.
However i felt better after meeting with them.
Hope she enjoyed e dinner. (:

And im soso happy!
I finally found e heels tt i love.
E heart shape heels.
Have been looking into e shop whenever im walking to work and finally i saw it sitting in e shop waiting for me to get them.


im so tired.
Med is making me soso drowsy.

And pay day is here!
Lalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment