Friday, July 3, 2009

new life

today marks a new beginning of my new life,
a working life.
gosh,
i just cant believe im entering e society and adulthood.
e everyday 9 to 6 life.

anw,
today is my first day at work.
not bad thou im so tired when my boss was teaching me everything.
and i have very handsome spanish boss and colleagues!
>.<
fyi, its a spanish company therefore im interacting with spanish!
haha maybe i will be able to speak spanish after working thr.


but i just hate e morning train ride.
damn long and tiring to stand all e way.
after squeezing in train,
still have to queue and squeeze into e lift.
luckily i got very nice colleagues.
just hope tt i can do well during this probation period,
and then there's pay increment!!!
just cant wait.


and im so gonna enjoy my weekends.

GIRLS!
there's a fleamarket at marina barrage on sun from 11 to 7!
do come yea!
i have a stall there.
(:


thank you bb. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment