Sunday, June 28, 2009

long long post!

will compensate this post with what i have been doing this week!


Eunice's 20th partaye at St James Mono.

girlfriend's 20th bdae!
headed to st james mono w d.
thannks for driving me thr!
but some how we went alot of 冤枉路.
but nevertheless, i enjoyed tt night.
and hope my girl enjoy her day too!

my prettaye girlfriend, since pri sch. <3>

group photo of the night!



Kai Jie's 8th bdae celebration.

drove to bro's hse for KaiJie's bdae celebration.
i just love e little kids thr!
and gan ma told me another 2 are coming e way!
hoho.

vroom vroom!happy bdae kaijie! and he loves to 斗鸡眼.









happy family!
another 2 missing.

Interview + Outing with sweeties!
headed to interview at an agency with sweeties.
then we had ajisen for lunch!
yummy!
we started our shopping spree after tt.
haha.
yes, we cam-whored in e changing room.
i know it looks abit bimbo.
haha but nvm, i like!
headed to watch Ghost of Girlfriend's Past at cwp.
uber nice show! thumbs up!

my yummy crayfish ramen!
great day out!



Singapore Flyer with d.
was e last day of e student deal promo.
but heard tt it was extended?
haha.
anw, headed thr in e night after dinner.
im such a suagu sias.
first time on e flyer.
and e scenery was awesome and breathtaking!
love it so much!
thanks d! (:
headed to fetch sweeties at bedok and headed to 85 for supper.
i was so determined not to eat,
but end up i ate e most!
so so sinful.
sigh.





tt's me!








Outing with sweets

hmms we forgotten to take photos on tt day.
haha we went crazy shopping at town.
and damn, i overspent!
but i soso love my loots!
my lovely bag and d.i.y. crystals!

and then met up with her again ytd to chinatown after my work at d's sis's company.
headed to traceyeinny's sale and got myself 2 tops!
haha i sort of overspent also.
in sucha 没药救.
no job still keep going shopping.
but still i enjoyed both day out with her,
crapping and all!
meet up soon sweets!

and see how smooth my face is in e photos!
haha not photoshop one leh.
thanks to my ultra good camera mummy bought for us!
Cannon w make up mode.
my new love.

and i just bling-ed my phone, webcam and hp strap.
i so so love it!

update again soon!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment