Friday, June 19, 2009

fun!

guess who!

^5!

zhen zi!


i didnt know my new desktop webcam is so so so cool!
pardon me for being such a noobie,
nvr come across this kind of cameras.
had so much fun playing and laughing with sis.
haha!

and sweeties came to help me do 3D manicure tt day!
nice nice nice, ultra nice!
thank you babe!
gossip, chat and help her to redo her blogskin.
at night drove to have kfc for dinner and home sweet home.


and this few nights im suffering from insomnia.
must be e jobs hunting thingy haunting me at night.
make me wake up in e middle of e night to apply for jobs. =.=
after sweets encouragement, i feel happier now.
thank you sweets!
jiayou for your work k!
meet up soon!!!

and tml is 20th!
firstly, is my bestie eunice's 20th birthday!!!!
secondly, bro's siloso hotbods final is tml and hope tt he wins!
and lastly, tml is my license 1st birthday!
chenpapa just couldnt wait for this day to take down e P plate.
haha~!

but e prob now is,
which one should i go?
to bestie's bdae celebration or sentosa to support bro?!?!?!
fan ahhhhhh!

and soon im gonna go out for spinning trip and supper treats with some of e guys!
im so gonna enjoy myself b4 i found a job!


and follow me on twitters!
sign up for twitters on my mobile phone.
hoho, hopes it doesnt cost me much.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment