Tuesday, October 6, 2009

time flies~!

time fly so fast man!!
my 2 days leave is over.

this year birthday is so so happy and surprising!
love love my girls, colleagues, family and bebe! <3

first surprise with xh, eunice and sweets in my room with a cake,
then colleagues celebrating advance birthday with mooncake and end up with a real cake.
my girls with a cake at thai restaurant,
dad waiting for me to get back home just to give me angbao,
and lastly bebe surprising me with a cake at 12!
i love them loads!

outing with eunice and sweetie was a blast!
spent super loads and e back seat of my car was full of shopping bags.
thanks my girls!


and then i went on a 3 days genting trip with xh and co.
was so so so much fun with them!
i wanna stay there so much man.
more to come ok!


back to sg,
back to reality.
stress stress and stress!!

rahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment