Thursday, September 3, 2009

SPELL L-A-Z-Y !

lazy is getting all over me.
whenever i feel like blogging,
i became so lazy i close e window.


i wanna go on a getaway!
pretty pretty hope tt my leave will be approved.
and now im spending money like nobody business.
sometimes i think that i very orbi quack.
spend so much to relieve stress,
den at mth end became financially stress.
so dumb right!
and im spending more than what i earn.
ppl work so that their savings can increase,
but i got no idea why my savings is decreasing.
wtf.
lidat i will nvr be able to save up for bkk trip.
and ibanking and blogshop is e worst creation of all!


and then,
tt day i dont knw why i felt lonely and left out,
but when i went bloghopping at my gf's blog,
i saw my name on their post,
and i was so damn touched.
i missed them so much tt i couldnt slp.
isit me tt is not making an effort to spend more time with them?
]:


and now im so so touched tt xh and co. waited for me to apply leave for genting trip!
<3
2 days pay will be gone but nth is more impt than spending time with them!
money can always earn back right?


attended adam khoo's seminar and it set me thinking, real hard.
i really dont knw what i wanted 10 yrs down e road.
any suggestion or advice for me?


and my day is so wonderful with sweet little notes!



and nw i love to tell ppl news i read and heard!
poor sweets have to listen to all these everyday when going to work with me!
>.<
most of them gruesome news.


ok i want to post e gruesome accident i saw on forum tt day.
but i cant find e link!
will post another day when i found it den.
hoho nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment